York Region is a great place for Amazon’s HQ2
York Region is part of a Greater Toronto Area bid for Amazon’s new HQ2. As Canada’s largest Enterprise Solutions ICT Cluster, it’s home to over 4,300 tech companies, including many global tech multinationals like IBM, AMD, Huawei, GM and many more, we think it’s a great choice!
York Region has the highest concentration of tech workforce in the Toronto-Waterloo corridor, and works with our academic partners to nurture and develop our future leaders. The new York University-Seneca College Markham Centre campus, opening in 2020, will continue to create opportunities and grow a skilled workforce.
- Could Markham or Vaughan land Amazon’s second global HQ? October 26, 2017
- York Region is a great place for Amazon’s HQ2 October 25, 2017
- Canada needs to nurture local tech champions and protect research, says AI pioneer October 11, 2017
- ‘Secret sauce’ is bringing together York Region’s technology firms October 7, 2017
- York region consortium pitches $300 million to support microelectronics supercluster September 15, 2017