AI is the Future of Cybersecurity
If you knew how to better protect your organization why wouldn’t you?
Artificial intelligence is touching just about every aspect of our lives making cars safer, connecting devices in our homes, changing the way brand marketers engage us with their latest campaigns, and personalizing the latest medical treatments and protocols to improve care.
Now, cognitive technology is being used in the cybersecurity industry to fend off hackers tackling two challenges simultaneously.
Read Full Article: https://ibm.co/2vsyPBL
- Could Markham or Vaughan land Amazon’s second global HQ? October 26, 2017
- York Region is a great place for Amazon’s HQ2 October 25, 2017
- Canada needs to nurture local tech champions and protect research, says AI pioneer October 11, 2017
- ‘Secret sauce’ is bringing together York Region’s technology firms October 7, 2017
- York region consortium pitches $300 million to support microelectronics supercluster September 15, 2017