Canadian Job Opportunities in AI Have Grown By Almost 500%
As Canada’s tech ecosystem continues to see a rise in AI and machine learning startups — and as the Canadian government and institutions allocate more funding towards AI research — there’s potential for Canada to become a global leader in the space. It’s also creating a wealth of new job opportunities for tech workers.
A new report by job search site Indeed.com has found that since June 2015, AI and machine learning job opportunities, as a share of all job opportunities in Canada, have grown by nearly 500 percent.
Full article: Betakit.com
- Could Markham or Vaughan land Amazon’s second global HQ? October 26, 2017
- York Region is a great place for Amazon’s HQ2 October 25, 2017
- Canada needs to nurture local tech champions and protect research, says AI pioneer October 11, 2017
- ‘Secret sauce’ is bringing together York Region’s technology firms October 7, 2017
- York region consortium pitches $300 million to support microelectronics supercluster September 15, 2017